I went shopping today and bought some things that i love so i thought I'd do a blog post about them :)
Click the pictures to enlarge them.
TOPSHOP
Topshop have got a huge sale on a lot of their Freedom jewellery line, and since i love topshop jewellery i decided to look around and i picked up some bargains :)
Silver detailed ring with turquoise stone.. its actually a shimmery turquoise which is pretty. I've been looking for a ring like this for ages, so i had to get it, i already have one similar but its gold instead of silver and its a bit bulky. £2.50
I thought this was quite cute, and they have loads of little bracelets like this in the sale. Its a flowers patterned material bracelet with an adjustable clasp, and a little diamanté skull head. £1.50
I'm in love with these! They come as a set of three, and also came in black, blue and red, but i liked the colour of these better, i think they have the same little charms on them though. I've seen ThePersianBabe on Youtube wear bracelets like this, there's a name for them but i forgot it. they're really thin string bracelets with tiny charms on. I can see me wearing these a lot, i think they're really pretty and add a tiny bit of colour to an outfit. £1.50 for set of three.
For some reason, whenever i see something with a cross on, i instantly pick it up, so i had to get this. They come in a set of two but you can wear them separately just like the ones above. I think they just add a little something to an outfit, I've wanted a cross bracelet for a while now as well. £2.50 for set of two.
Came to £8 altogether but i got student discount so it ended up being £7.20.. even more of a bargain!
Bodycare and Atkinsons Sheffield.
W7 Tights in a Tin. I wrote about this in my June Favourites. £2.99
St Moriz Dark, i have the normal St Moriz but i've heard that the dark one is equivalent to 2 applications of the normal one, so not only does it give you a better colour but the bottle lasts longer because you don't use as much! I really want to try their lotion as well, which can also be found in bodycare. £2.99
MAC
Mac Lipstick in Impassioned. Mac have a service called 'Back to Mac' where you take in six empty Mac pots, whether its foundation, concealer, mascara etc, and you get a free lipstick. I've done this once before and was happy knowing i hadn't spent £13.50 but got a gorgeous lipstick, this time i wanted a bright lipstick, so it was between Girl About Town which is more of a purple toned bright pink (I've heard Cheryl Cole uses it) and Impassioned. In the end i went for impassioned because i thought it would suit me more. Its a bright pink but more red-toned than Girl about town. Can't wait to wear it properly! Retails at £13.50
Looks more red-toned in real life than my swatch.
I got some really good stuff, and altogether it came to under £15, bargain! :)
Love Amy x
i'm going to topshop today :) I'm so excited now, this jewellery is really nice! :)xx
ReplyDeletei very much love that lipstick. great choice
ReplyDeleteBreezeyBee Blog
Ahh i love topshop jewellery! they have loads of ring, earrings and necklaces on sale as well! :) have fun ;)
ReplyDeleteIts my new favourite lipstick ;)
xx